Poz Mikey

5/01/2008

I Was Asked.....

The past few weeks I was asked certain questions in which I would like to respond. One of the question was asked by my boss. He asked me "Why do you want a laptop so badly?" When you spend hours and hours on your computer doing work it limits your time going out into the real world. Sometimes I'm over whelmed staying in my bedroom doing research and what not. Having a laptop would open up the possibility for me to go out and do my research plus open up an opportunity for me to meet people.

Another question I was asked was "Don't you ever get tired of doing HIV/AIDS education?" The answer to this questions is yes. Sometimes I feel I just want to runaway from my own self and not have to deal with HIV/AIDS. If you have noticed, I've taken a small break from educating. I've been contemplating what my next step is to educate people about HIV/AIDS. Sometime, I hope to get more recognition for my educating about living with AIDS outside of my very small tightly close nit group. I hope one day this small town, this large state and this wonderful country will know what I'm trying to achieve educating about living with AIDS. I don't have this wish just for myself, I also have the wish for this person too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|