Poz Mikey

3/22/2008

The Bathroom Bowl Blues

I really think my blogs shouldn't be Poz Mikey, I think they should be My Life On The Toilet. Yes I'm going to humble myself today saying, I have diarrhea, the shitz, the Hershey squirts, the runs, the bathroom bowl blues whatever you want to call it 24/7. One of my antivirals known as Kaletra is infamous for this problem.

It's becoming more of an issue everyday. Yes, sometimes I do not make it to the bathroom on time and I have accidents. One of the things you may not know about me is that I carry a spare pair of undies in my backpack at all times should I have an accident away from home.

Every time I have one of these accidents, I get really emotional and shook up. This is one of the main reasons I'm afraid to travel too far away from home. People have given me options and I'm still trying a few so I can crap redwood trees.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|