Poz Mikey

10/10/2005

Mates

Sometimes it's real hard to see people in relationships. I have not been on a date, or intament with anyone for three years and half years. Bay and Parker cuddling on the couch. Chris thinking he's in love every other week. Scott (my ex) bragging about his latest conquest. What do I get my friends? Hit on by people much older, ugly, very overweight, bald, or all they above. Just once I wish someone would hit on me, who I thought was attractive. Yes, I do have standards. Yes, I like guys that are younger(or look younger like myself). I have only one question. When is it my turn to find love?

4 Comments:

  • Oh sweet thing, soon, I hope.

    A wonderful man such as you deserves a most excellent man. Of these there are few. Have patience.

    Maybe, if you're looking for a partner and not just sex, what's inside is more important than the package. You're both going to get old, grey and wrinkled anyway.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:47 PM  

  • One would think that all the fighting would counterbalance the cuddling on the couch.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:48 PM  

  • it'll come, and i promise it will knock you over when it does, but bay is right in suggesting that it may not be wrapped in the package you're expecting.

    - jules

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:02 PM  

  • you deserve it. they keep telling me it is worth the wait. why isn't there a pill to help with my lack of patience? i need it.

    hang in there mikey. you are a gem and someone fabulous will snatch you up.

    ;) sizzle

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|