Poz Mikey

3/08/2006

Shout It, Shout It, Shout It Loud


I am going keep my postings light hearted for the next few days. After writing about my rape experience, and the one about when I found out I was positive (both in less then a week) I needed some humor, and other distractions. Plus doing my research for "the contest".

Today I need to give some props out:

Rye at Got Gay: Congrats on the interview from best gay blogs.

Donnie at Fresh N Tasty: Dude the wrinkle mug shot was priceless. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see what you do this Monday for Mug Shot Monday!!

Brenton at Aussielicious: You are just hot!!

Justin at A New Beginning: Thanks for the inspirations

Kevin at Kapgar: Kill the hobbit! Kill the hobbit! Do I need to say more? Yes I do, Contest posted on his blog!!!

Margret Cho: Yeah, now I am looking for Harvey Fierstein's Blog.

Partygirl at Sexcaped: Thanks for your fine sexy support.

"The Person"at Jokes and Funny Pictures: I couldn't find your profile, but thanks for the laughs!!

I am sure I will give more props to people in the future. Need to do more research, and don't get mad at me for not mentioning you. Oh yeah, the pic featured on this posting is me after those two heavy postings this week!! Mikey

7 Comments:

  • You're too kind - thanks for the congrats and I appreciate immensely all of your comments

    By Blogger Rye, At 6:00 AM  

  • :-) And props right back atcha, my friend!

    By Blogger Justin Thyme, At 10:38 AM  

  • "Kill the Hobbit!" only gets funnier each time I read it. That kills me.

    Thanks for the props, Mikey.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:56 AM  

  • ah, thanks baby doll.

    Any time, always, and you bet!

    By Blogger Party Girl, At 10:57 AM  

  • i would NEVER get mad. (You WERE talking about ME, weren't you? Werren't you?!) Superb blogwhoring, my dear.

    - jules

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:49 PM  

  • and honey, i think Harvey went to the big disco in the sky last year...maybe i'm wrong...let's pray and/or pretend that i'm wrong, ok?

    - jules

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:52 PM  

  • Yes Jules it was for you and Ms. Sizzle

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|