Poz Mikey

3/08/2006

GST (Gay Standard Time)


My drag queen boss is back from the conventions in Florida. I went into work today to do a deep cleaning of his private room (not him,YUCK). He calls me up about 8:30(Hear's Stewie Griffin on my machine) in the morning stating he would be there at noon. So I get there about 10:00 thinking this is only going to take two or three hours. He'll get there then we'll touch base and I'll leave. Did you ever notice how gay people have there own time standard? For the straights out there this is called GST AKA gay standard time. We are always fashionably late.


Needless to say I was there 6 hours cleaning. Yes, he finally showed up about three o'clock. I have this same problem with Matthew. He tells me he's going to visit me, then I wait around all day for him to show up.

The only solution I can come up with is to set both their watches 3 hours ahead. Do my blogging buddies have any other ideas? Another question, Did Terri Hatcher read my rape posting because she's all over the news now? HMMMM....(bitch) I think I need to do another Ethernet umbilical cord posting.

Footnote: He did bring me a shirt back. I think he got it from a rave.

3 Comments:

  • I think you should design a GST logo and sell it on cafepress.com. That would sell well

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:38 AM  

  • i agree with kevin.

    and i have this same problem with some friends (non-gay even) so i purposely tell them an earlier time knowing full well they will be at least 15, 30 or 45 mins late (depending on the person). it actually works! i hate tardiness. pet peeve.

    :) sizz

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 7:47 AM  

  • Pet peeve of mine, too... lol... and I do exactly like ms. sizzle - when meeting friends at a movie, I deliberately tell them it starts 15-20 minutes earlier than it actually begins just to be sure we get in and seated before the previews!

    By Blogger Justin Thyme, At 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|