Poz Mikey

4/09/2006

The Extreme Blog Makeover

As you have noticed, my blog has undergone some changes to say the least. Due to trying to put Paul's GBBMC ad on my sidebar by myself, my template went haywire. My blog roll color changed to purple, and it was very hard on the eyes.

There were other things on this template I wanted to post. Things like a few of my favorite links, and a cleaner, softer looking blog so I chose this one. I liked the other template, but with so many changes in my life I wanted the look of my blog to change.

Thanks to Belinda (you rule girlfriend) she was able to help me put the ad into this template. I also know now how to write code to add more of my favorite links.

As for the "Bloggers Who Rock" font size I have yet to figure that one out to change it. I did put the code in myself with no help.

I hope everyone enjoys the new look. I know I am having fun playing around with the template codes. Mikey

6 Comments:

  • I love the new look - it is very easy on the eyes! Can't wait to read your lost blog tomorrow!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:39 AM  

  • Kilax- Thanks dude. I can't wait to read everyones tomorrow. I will be playing a Bill and Ted this week....Awesome dude

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 12:01 PM  

  • 1. LOVE the new title

    2. The layout looks perfectly fine.

    3. blog-buddies who help you fix your shit are the coolest ever.

    By Blogger Jules, At 2:10 PM  

  • Jule-The title was the tag line of my last template. Blogger buddies do rule!!

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 2:57 PM  

  • Love the new digs. My blog is in dire need of a makeover. Who's your decorator? Ha.

    By Blogger Karl, At 8:22 PM  

  • I love the change!

    Change is good!

    I wish I knew how to change templates and such. I have to rely on James for that sort of schtuff.
    Savvy I am...just not computer savvy.

    By Blogger Party Girl, At 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|