Poz Mikey

4/09/2006

Nail Biting Time


It's just a few hours till the GBBMC starts. I have been looking at all my fellow bloggers to see if anyone is going to post at midnight like I will be posting. I am working on Fridays posting and the muse is lacking. I finally am happy with Wed. posting I need to look over Thursdays. I want to wish everyone good luck, I look forward to reading your postings to see who you are writing. So I am watching some guilty pleasures on VH1 and John Cena comes on the tube. two words "very hot"

2 Comments:

  • Wednesday's post? And Thursday's and Fridays?!

    I barely got my MONDAY entry written and posted. You sicken me. Ha.

    By Blogger Karl, At 10:47 PM  

  • Wow. That dude IS hot.

    By Blogger WAT, At 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|