Poz Mikey

5/28/2006

Costco Is A Bias Company And A Note To Party Girl

Yes my readers you read that correctly. This blogger is calling Costco a bias company. Why do you ask? Size small in men's clothing. Costco carries very little in small sizes in their clothing line. So here's my whale of a tale.

I went to pick up a few things at Costco yesterday. I went for the Kirkland brand lasanga. The Foster Farmers marinated boneless chicken breast which are great for BBQing. The two pound block of extra sharp chedder cheese which is my favorite cheese.

Then I wanted to pick up some new underware and socks. All I found there were sizes m-xl or larger sizes. Some of my underware have holes is so big you can put a bowling ball threw it, that's why I wanted some new boxerbriefs.

Now for the socks. I found nothing in white socks but large sizes. Again I say Costco is bias. Costco has incorprated the American thinking that bigger is always better into their buyers. My thought is the whole damned fashion industry has forgotten that men do come in small sizes. I think America has become such an overweight nation that discount stores like Costco, Ross and others are afraid to carry the 2 and 3 packs of boxerbriefs. When we do find our size in underware and socks small people are pentalized monotarily for being small having to pay an arm and a leg. I won't even get into them not carrying men's size 7 shoes all I have to say to the is size 8!!!

Party Girl I have been trying to read your blog. For some reason the URL may not be correct. Could you please E MALE me with the correct URL. All I see is a blank white page when I pull up your blog. Did someone cum all over your template and URL?

8 Comments:

  • I have no clue what is up with the sizing at Costco. I am a size small... and I tell you the size "small" yoga pants I purchased could fit me and most of my block. Apparently everything is bigger at Costco...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:19 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Aaryn, At 8:59 PM  

  • well BOO HOO. Skinny boy cant find decent fitting clothes at *ONE* store (that doesnt even specialize in softlines!). You dont go to a bait shop for shoes, dont go to a BULK FOOD WHEREHOUSE and expect decent clothes! Your setting yourself up for dissapointment.

    Try finding decent bigger clothes *ANYWHERE* else and its the EXACT OPPOSITE. Try finding a size 13 show ANYWHERE. Its all ugly leftovers because no one thinks that fat ppl (or in this case ppl with big feet) deserve to look good.

    THE WHOLE DAMN FASHION INDUSTRY FORGOT ABOUT SMALL MEN. My ASS. This is *ONE* store. The fashion industry was MADE for small builds like you! The fashion industry and Costco should not even be in the same sentence here. COme on.... Next time, try Wal*Mart for cheap and bulk.

    In fact this whole rant is rather self-serving. Im sure you were inconvienanaced but SHIT.

    and thats all I have to say about that.

    By Blogger Aaryn, At 9:01 PM  

  • Aaryn- I tried four stores just to find a pair of black dress paints that fit. We don't have a walmart here. At least there are big and tall stores

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 11:02 PM  

  • Dont you have to get dress pants tailored?

    By Blogger Aaryn, At 11:05 PM  

  • Aaryn seems to have his panties in a bunch.

    Thanks for letting me know that it wasn't just me that couldn't access my blog. UGH! I've been having such headaches with it all week. Blogger isn't much help either. I email for help and they tell me they can't get to everyone!

    ...rant over!

    By Blogger Party Girl, At 5:38 PM  

  • i have heard this complaint and i agree- it isn't just costco that has sizing issues. smaller sizes for men are hard to find just like larger sizes for women are difficult. i have friends who have to shop in the junior section or pay to get things altered. it sure does suck!

    on a sidenote, i never understood why commenters would berate a blogger as being "self-serving" when it is in fact YOUR blog and you can write or say anything you damn well feel or think.

    so. there.

    xo
    sizz

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 1:39 PM  

  • I am a size medium, but end up wearing a size large 90% of the time, because no stores stock mediums. It used to be S/M/L/XL... now it's L/XL/2X/3X that's the norm, and not just in Costco.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|