Poz Mikey

5/26/2006

If You Could Read My Mind Love........

If you could read my mind love
What a tale my thoughts could tell
Just like a paperback novel
The kind that drugstores sell
When they reach the part
Where the heartache comes
The hero would be me (Me changed from you)
Heros often fail.... Gordon Lightfoot
*Readers this meme has disturbing content and is a true Mikey meme. Stolen from no one and is about major dramatic events in my life.*
1) I was raped multiple times in my youth by 3 Amish boys. Click here to read posting.
2) I was nearly hit and killed by car when I was young. May (mother) saved my life by grabbing me and tossing me out of the way of the car. There was a car accident right in front of us. The one car swung around and would have crushed me. May suffered a broken hip and I only had a few scratches. Archie (dad) made my brother and myself live with some relatives while my mother recuperated. I hated him for doing this but I think he thought my brother and I were too young to take care of ourselves until he came home from work.
3) I was nearly shot in a sniper attack. My family went to visit my one sister in Buffalo, NY. She wanted us to see Niagara Falls and take us to Toronto Canada. We went and in Toronto I wanted a T shirt. So we crossed the street and right where we were going to be a man was shot. I wrote one of those I want to know what you did last summer essays for school. The principle called May think I was a psycho. May told that idiot every word I wrote is true.
4) I nearly killed myself falling off the rings in gymnastics. I peeled of the rings at regulation height like a bullet and landed on my head. They rushed me to the E.R. and a few hours released me. The next day our family doctor calls up and places me back into the hospital. I had water on the brain and swelling of the brain.
5) I tried to commit suicide. I was going threw a bad time in my life. I went into a wooded area with two sharp hunting knives. I tried to slice my wrist but neither knife would slice my wrist open.
6) I found out I had HIV/AIDS. You all know this story. If you don't you can click here, or you can click here. Matthew made me promise not to try to commit suicide when I found out I was positive. I have kept that promise till this day. Should I get one of the more severe opportunistic infections, I may have to think twice about that promise.
Footnote: Blogger wouldn't allow me to space on the main body of this posting

2 Comments:

  • Mikey, if you ever think twice about going back on the promise you made to Matthew, you just come to your blog, click on any name that's ever posted, and I can guarantee you'll have more than a ton of folks willing to be there for you...I ABSOLUTELY guarantee it! I know I will be. {{M}}

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:24 PM  

  • Oh my gosh! I am so glad none of those things had any follow through! I am so glad you are with us today!!!

    By Blogger Party Girl, At 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|