Poz Mikey

6/21/2006

Blogger Get Togethers And Thrush

There are two blogger get togethers here in California the next two months. The first are going to be some people from the GBBMC June 30th. Yes I do want to meet Karl, Chase, Kevin and his wife. I will meet these people come hell or high water is San Jose, and S.F.

The second is for Ross Mathews fans. This is happening down in L A. August 20. As much as I would love to go to this one also, my finances won't allow me to attended. There are a few other bloggers in L.A. who are not in that group I would like to meet. One of them is this person.

Whenever I take antibiotics I get thrush. Yes the tongue is coated again. I know as soon as I stop taking the antibiotics it will clear up. This is all right with me for I know it won't be that long till it clear up after I stop taking the antibiotics. My doctor told me this might happen and for some reason he said my body likes fungus.

6 Comments:

  • Okay, I give...how in the hell did you post on 6/21 when it's only 6/20?? Is that some sort of power you get when you're on antibiotics, buddy boy? ;) Looks like we both ended up getting that nasty chest cold stuff...ick, ick, I say! I'll keep playing the lotto so I can get you down here for one of our gatherings. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:15 PM  

  • I can't wait to meet you!! YAY! And all those others, too! EEEEE!!

    I'll let you know more about the trip when I know more. :)

    (Sorry for not posting lately - I just got back from Vegas. YAY!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:42 PM  

  • Alrighty, a drink or two..or three WE SHALL HAVE!

    YEEHA!

    By Blogger WAT, At 11:43 PM  

  • Muchos partyos!

    By Blogger Karl, At 12:34 AM  

  • Sorry to heat you and SoCalGal's cold...
    Sending my love to you two.
    xoxox, e

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:05 AM  

  • an event down here?? COOL! send me the info!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|