Poz Mikey

6/18/2006

Updates

Computer- The computer is being worked on by a friend of Jules. I hope to hear something within the next few weeks. Ms. Youth called me up and asked me if I still needed to borrow her laptop so I am going to call her tonight.

Computer Time- I have been updating and changing my side bar on my blog. I have also been working a lot on constructing my page on myspace. (Link on side bar) I have also been self teaching myself how to write code. I can look at some codes now and say "Damn that's where I went wrong!!"

Health- My arm and rest of my body parts are feeling better. I had my labs done last week. I am a little scared since it took 6 months to have them done instead of every 3 months. I think I will be fine since I feel really great at this time.

New Roommate- We had a new roommate move in and he seems like a really nice guy. For those who have been reading my blog know a S.W.A.T. team came after the dude that lived in the new guy's room. I think he has the hot's for me but I'm not into wrinkled, old white raisins.

Ms. Sizzle-She is leaving in a few weeks and I think I will cry when she moves on to bigger and better things. I love you dear.

Aids Ride- Ms. Sizzle informed me there is an Aids ride October 1. The lengths are 25, 65, 100 miles. I really, really want to do this ride. It falls on the 2 year 1 day anniversary of when I found out I was positive. I am going to make the last trimester of this year into a positive good thing instead of a negative like the last two years have been in my life. I am going to ask the doctor if it's alright to do the 65 mile ride.

Blogger/chat buddy with cancer- A blogger/chat friend of mine with cancer isn't doing to swift right now. I would like all my readers to send him good energy and keep him in your prayers.

5 Comments:

  • Mikey, I'm getting a really good vibe from your blog today...seems you're feeling pretty damn good kiddo and I LOVE that! Hope that cold you mentioned to me doesn't progress, though. Don't want this 'good phase' to be slowed down. Love ya! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:40 PM  

  • I'm glad you're doing better. White raisins...you are too funny! But it's nice that someone has the hot's for you.
    Be nice.

    A friend of mine was diagnosed last month that he had liver cancer. They told him only 6 months to live...
    It was a very shocking news to me and friends.

    I am sending my deepest aloha to them who suffer from cancer or pain.

    xoxox,e

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:45 AM  

  • i am glad to hear you have someone working on your computer. phew!

    it's less than two weeks now before i head to seattle-scary! i will cry too so we can have a cryfest.

    lots of love,
    sizz

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 8:01 AM  

  • I am sending good and postive thoughts your way, his way, and everyone's way.

    I want you to know, you are in my thoughts often. I wish you all the best and hope you feel all my good thoughts and energy I send you throughout my days!


    ..Oh, LOVE the new look of the blog, love!

    By Blogger Party Girl, At 12:51 PM  

  • yayayayaya! a laptop!!! you can catch up on my blog now!!! I miss you commenting!!

    By Blogger Metal Chick, At 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|