Poz Mikey

6/15/2006

Shake And Bake And Cali Aids Ride

I missed my chance to shake and bake this morning. At about 5:27 we had a 4.7 earthquake in the San Jose area. It was felt all the way from S.F. and further south of my location. I was lying in bed sound asleep. Waking up at that time from a very deep sleep, I thought to myself "I'm freaking cold" and pulled the covers back over myself. When I got to work my co workers told me we had an earthquake. I so want to be in an earthquake and then smoke my medical. Hence the term "Shake And Bake" LOLOLOL.

Riding to work this morning I was thinking I would like to ride in the "California Aids Lifecycle Ride" next year. It is a 7 day, 585 mile ride fundraiser to help people living with HIV/Aids. I am going to start looking into details to see if I can work out all the logistics. If I can I just might ride next year.

5 Comments:

  • Hahahahaha!!!!! That's the best version of Shake & Bake I've ever heard!

    You go for it, Mikey! That bike ride would be an awesome experience.

    By Blogger Suzi, At 10:36 PM  

  • So you did not feel earth moving?
    For your bike ride, I'll send you a rainbow hula skirt. :-)
    xoxo,
    e

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:39 AM  

  • My friend Vicki either does or helps out with the AIDSride in Madison every year. It sounds like an amazing thing.

    By Blogger G-Man, At 4:07 PM  

  • EEK!

    I had no idea you guys had HAD such a good shaker this morning!

    Man! We're always hoping and praying down South here too, that we don't get a good one sometime soon. but this is California after all.

    By Blogger WAT, At 5:33 PM  

  • why don't you do the Santa Cruz AIDS ride in Oct. as a warm up? you can ride for free! talk to me about it. ;)

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|