Poz Mikey

6/14/2006

Blogging

Well today is international blogging day. One year ago, I had no idea what a blog was on the net. I have only been blogging since October. Today I consider myself a blog whore. If I can't sit myself down in front of a keyboard and type out my thoughts, feelings, desires I am like spiderman clutching the ceiling.

I never knew what support, information, and how therapeutic blogging would sustain my being. Yeah I will bitch and whine sometimes in my writing. I will unleash my anger on my blog and yet I won't speak my mind in voice.

I love to joke around on here too. Like the posting I did from my mothers womb to myself, or the one I did about my deadly deadly farts. I will go threw spells where I think my writing sucks. Then other times, I will see an amazing improvement in my blog whoring.

I didn't know one year ago today that many of your blogs would touch my heart. Your triumphs and your tribulations would have a major place in my heart. Everyday I see you speaking out about the injustices in this world. Many days I also see what is right in this world in your blogs.

With our blogs I feel we can, and are making a difference in this world. To all my fellow blogger I say "Keep letting your blogging voice be herd. You do make a difference in peoples lives and in this world!!!"

6 Comments:

  • Very cool, I didnt know that. Keep up the blogging bro.

    Cheers

    By Blogger Ben, At 10:17 AM  

  • I wish I had the words to blog like you do. The feelings are there, but the words just don't give the feelings their righful place....It will come , for sure!

    By Blogger A Voice For My Random Thoughts, At 12:41 AM  

  • Yes sir! AMEN!

    BLogs have changed and revolutionized how information is expressed by ordinary mere mortals like you and I.

    It is a great thing indeed.

    By Blogger WAT, At 1:22 AM  

  • If I can't sit myself down in front of a keyboard and type out my thoughts, feelings, desires I am like spiderman clutching the ceiling.

    See, to me, that'd be motivation to never write. How cool would it be to be Spiderman on the ceiling? Seriously!

    By Blogger Karl, At 7:50 PM  

  • This is beautiful, Mikey. PERFECT post for IWD.

    By Blogger Suzi, At 10:41 PM  

  • Some people's blog can be blah to me but not yours. I found you are good at blogging. Even you talk like a truck driver...

    xoxox,
    e

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|