Poz Mikey

6/22/2006

A Real Rough Night

This is going to be one of those postings I whine. I went to Jules house after work so I could talk to my friends in Ross chat. It was also tourist night in the chat room due to Ross being on the "Tonight Show."

While riding back from Jules house, this cold started kicking me in the butt again. I felt feverish and nauseated. I had a hard time going to sleep, I awoke at 2 in the morning soaked from night sweats. At 3 am a was kneeling at the porcelain alter.

If I could call in sick today and get a paid sick day I would call the salon. I do not have that option so it's going to be a put on a happy face day. I'm going to work and hope it's not a too long of a day.

4 Comments:

  • Oh, kiddo, I'm so sorry to hear that...usually misery loves company, but I'm sure that CG and I do NOT want you to have to go through the ickiness we have going on with each of us...feel better sweetie...am so glad I got to chat with ya for a bit last night. Love ya! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:59 AM  

  • i am so sorry to hear it sugar. try to get some rest when you can.

    xxoo
    sizz

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 3:18 PM  

  • awww! sick again? that sucks!!! i hope you get better soon. no. not soon. NOW! big hugs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:27 PM  

  • This happens to me when my anxiety acts up.

    I totally know the feeling of having to work when you don't fuckin' feel well nor want to.

    Hang in there.

    By Blogger WAT, At 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|