Poz Mikey

6/25/2006

The Trade, Ms Sizzle, Lois Lane

I was off work yesterday. The boss is up in S.F. For pride weekend. The person at the salon who does facials and myself did a trade. She gave me my first facial and since she had a table I gave her a massage. The facial I really enjoyed until she brought out the black head gun to remove the few black heads I had in my face. Some of them were in there so tight she was pulling them out like she was in the tug a war competition of "The Battle Of The Network Stars." After I massaged her she said that it was a great trade. She also said what ever man gets me and I give him a massage he is going to be spoiled. Yes!!!

I went to one of Ms. Sizzles going away parties with Jules and Remy. I had a wonderful time and met her mother, her roomies, her friends and fellow bloggers. Due to not sleeping well the night before and drinking one glass of wine on a semi empty stomach I left early. I learned two things last night. The first is I am a cheap date. Second I am really going to miss Ms. Sizzle.

The is rad!!! A fellow blogger who's blog is entitled "Home Fries" is starting to work tonight at Second City in Chicago. Her name is Lois lane and I met her in Ross "the intern" Mathews chat room. For those of you who don't know what second City is it is a famous comidy troop where many famous comidians first made their mark. Sweetie, I am so proud of you for following your dream and break a leg tonight. Here is Lois's url on myspace. Drop by today and wish her well!!
http://www.myspace.com/nonewz

Footnote: I had problems with the link option with blogger dashboard

4 Comments:

  • Cutie Pie,
    So you were not kidding about pineapple oil massage??
    Good massage is so much better than so-so sex.
    xoxox,
    e

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:20 AM  

  • A black head gun? That sounds terrifying. A massage, however, would be perfect.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:52 AM  

  • As for facials, I use to have my aesthetician's license (many lifetimes ago) and don't miss the extractions part. Trust me though, kiddo, once your skin calms down it WILL look and feel even better. :)

    Hmmm, cheap date who gives massages? There's a tag line for ya, kiddo! ;) Miss you. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:08 PM  

  • i am really going to miss you too! thanks for coming to my party.

    xxoo
    sizz

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|