Poz Mikey

7/25/2006

Sore

My body is really sore this morning from working on "The Boss" rental condo. His former renters were chain smokers that smoked in the condo. Yesterday we did zero painting. All I did was wash the smoke off the walls and ceiling for 7 hours and patched some nail holes in the wall.

I learned a few things yesterday. The first thing is drag queens hate physical labor. He was more interested in talking to is form neighbors then helping me. The second is I will never smoke again in a place unless the owners or renters smoke in their homes. Being a smoker I like to smoke but after wiping that shit off the walls for 7 hours I found it disgusting.

Oh yeah, not only is "The Boss" paying me to help him with his condo. He is also paying for meals for me to eat while I am there painting and slaving. Slaving LOLOLLOL. I'll also be using the pool at his condo today if the heat gets to me. So I'm going to be really busy this week.

I'll check in with everybody by the end of the week. GG I will get drug watch done by Friday.

6 Comments:

  • the question is... skinny dipping or no skinny dipping in the pool!

    By Blogger Metal Chick, At 10:31 AM  

  • If my Boss was paying for my meals I'd make sure I ordered at one of the Best Restaurants in Town...especially since the Queen is Chatting with Neighbors as you break your ass. You need to keep your energy and strength up so a nice NY Steak and Salad would be Prime on my list of things to eat!

    By Blogger A Voice For My Random Thoughts, At 12:36 PM  

  • Friday is fine babe, just don't die of exersion and heat fatigue first, lol. Good luck with the painting job...Will talk to you soon......GG

    By Blogger The Gay Guru, At 1:23 PM  

  • Welcome back to the virtual world!!! So glad you are back online. See you in chat soon.
    Lois Lane
    P.S. Quit smoking right now!!! ;)

    By Blogger Lois Lane, At 1:44 PM  

  • for this sentence alone, i nominate your blog 'blog of the day'... 'drag queens hate physical labor'. OMG! i laughed so hard!

    p.s. i agree with 'nonewz'.....quit smoking! seriously! quit smoking! did i mention.......quit smoking! i did it. you can do it too.

    p.s.s. SO glad you're back!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:06 PM  

  • I lived with smokers and it really does permeate everything. Ugh. I've spent plenty of my lifetime scrubbing walls, too (and ceilings are REALLY rough on the back and neck to paint, let alone clean!). Don't work TOO hard, and thank goodness you aren't getting "used and abused" but at least are getting pay and food. Take care, don't wear yourself out!

    By Blogger sue, At 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|