Poz Mikey

8/04/2006

Club Day and AGT


I had a really bad "club" day yesterday. It was so bad I had to call in sick to work. No I wasn't painting again. Enough said about that subject.

So I have been watching America's Got Talent (AGT.) What was up with them last night? Yes Zircusdesole was amazing. I'm talking about having Tom green on and David Hasselholf sing. I am such NOT a Tom Green fan. I've never found him funny and don't understand his brand of humor.

David Hasselholf's singing? Blah!!!! I saw him ruin the musical "Jekyll And Hyde" in a live TV version of the show. I love the music in the show but Hasselholf almost made me want to hurl again. Sorry Claire but with this one I have to say "What goes on in Germany, Stays in Germany!!"

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|