Poz Mikey

8/01/2006

Trouble Blogging


The past few days I have had trouble blogging. For some reason I have had a lack of energy and can't concentrate on what I want to write. I keep changing what my post are going to be about and then sit in front of the monitor thinking "WTF."

Am I like Roger in Rent and written that one perfect post? I don't think I have done that yet. I feel in my persona that something really big and good is on it's way. I feel that life has thrown me so many curve balls to prepare me for the good that's on it's way and to make me a better person.

I don't know what's in store. I do know whatever good is coming I will be patiently waiting as always until it arrives.

6 Comments:

  • i understand how you're feeling. it will get better :)

    (and where did you find the rent quiz? I love that musical...)

    By Blogger suze, At 1:01 PM  

  • You just inspired me to watch RENT. I think im one of the few people who like the movie version :)

    By Blogger Metal Chick, At 4:30 PM  

  • blog doldrums...they happen to us all. try telling yourself that you're not allowed to blog for three days. i find that when i do that, things come to me unbidden and i can't help but spill them.

    By Blogger Jules, At 7:22 PM  

  • I do that all the time...ALL the time!

    By Blogger Nihilistic, At 9:18 PM  

  • It happens, take a random pic with your digicam and post it; no explanation. That always works.

    Cheers bro.

    By Blogger Ben, At 9:53 PM  

  • when all else fails, post a meme or a photo. that buys you some time to chill and get to what is deep, what you want to say.

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|