Poz Mikey

5/23/2007

Last Posting Before The HIV/AIDS Retreat Workout Update

This is the last posting I'll write till next week after the retreat. I hope with all the hard work I've been doing the last 3 months that I'll turn some heads. At least I'll have opportunity to meet someone who is positive and hopefully is my type. If this doesn't happen it's alright too. I'm not expecting anything but to relax, enjoy myself, and learn something I don't know about HIV/AIDS.

So I have gone from.......



to this .....



to this...




to this!!

I think I really did well with my working out. BTW do you think I got too much sun this week?

7 Comments:

  • wowzers! that's some transformation!

    make sure to smile that great smile of yours- and have a good time. :)

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 6:37 AM  

  • You've got that toned, sleek, goldenboy thing WORKIN'!! So, Mr. Buff, you livin' at the gym?! I think I'll crash the party and bring my sleeping bag and purple toothbrush. (grin)
    Love your page by the by. Cool stuff, that.
    Yer frin',
    Tab in VA

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:57 AM  

  • Wow Mikey... lookin good!!
    I hope you have an awesome weekend and that its all you want it to be!
    HUGS!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:02 AM  

  • Hi Mikey...
    You big tease, you!! You couldn't leave well enough alone, NO, you had to get even more buff!
    OY! You tire me out just thinking of all the work and dedication you have put into your bod in the last few months!!!

    HAVE AN AWESOME RETREAT!!!
    You obviously don't need to suntan while away!

    Take care and have fun!
    Jodi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:04 PM  

  • Mikey I am so proud of you!!!

    This sounds cheesy BUT...

    1. you made yourself what YOU want to be
    2. you stuck through your plan and have obviously succeeded you skinny buff bastard
    3.Above all else you have created and molded your body into something that will help your future, your life, and your health soooo sooo much.

    4.this is a big one...

    You better not meet someone and that retreat and leave us!!! meet someone and CONVERT them!!!

    Love you

    Be safe and have fun...
    (take pictures)

    Kristen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:19 PM  

  • You look fantabulous!

    Have fun on the retreat!

    By Blogger BloggerChick, At 4:36 PM  

  • Grr, baby. Go get 'em!

    By Blogger jeopardygirl, At 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|