Poz Mikey

6/01/2007

The Rumors Of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Mark Twain once stated "The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated." This line fit me so well yesterday. Many of you know that when I first became sick I was evicted from my place because I couldn't work, and my benefits haven't arrived so I couldn't pay my rent.

Well that asshole of a landlord went by the salon yesterday and saw me stand in front getting a breath of fresh air and I didn't see him. I noticed this man acting really weird peeking in the front door of the salon strangely. Little did I know it was the asshole of a landlord who evicted me.

Then he comes in the back door of the salon and I see it's him and he talks to me. He asked me how I was doing (like he really cared the asshole wanted me to be homeless and die on the streets.) He told me that my ex/roommate told him that I was dead. I was in shock but I so wanted to laugh right there in his face. Good for my ex to make him really feel guilty for not having no compassion. I'll be laughing about this encounter for a long time!!!!

footnote:I look pretty damn good for the walking dead!! Baaaa haaa haaaa

2 Comments:

  • shit if you are dead I suddenly understand nechrophilia

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:53 PM  

  • I think u look great for a dead guy!

    :)

    By Blogger WAT, At 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|