Poz Mikey

10/10/2007

The Craving

Last night I had one of the worst cravings I've had in a long time. What was this craving? Stromboli from one of my favorite eating joints. I know most of you would have gotten in your cars and went out to get your craving. My issue is the place I wanted this Stromboli from is 3,000 miles from where I live. Sometimes I really miss the east coast food.

There is a restaurant chain called "Your Place" in Southern Pennsylvania where I wanted this Stromboli. They make (in my opinion) the best Stromboli in the world and last night I wanted one really bad!! No matter what I ate the craving never went away. All I can say is I'm glad I'm not I women who can get pregnant. I would drive my husband nuts with my cravings!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|