Poz Mikey

10/03/2007

My Ipod Top 25

So I wanted to see what were my top 25 songs on my Ipod. I'm going to get crap from some of you on a few of these songs!!!

Well here we go........

01: You Can't Stop The Beat- Hairspray Sound Track

02: I'll Cover You (Reprise)- Rent Movie Sound Track

03: Holiday(Faded Ending)- Greenday

04: Take Me Or Leave Me- Rent Movie Sound Track

05: Larger Then Life- Backstreet Boys

06: Like A Prayer- Madonna

07: Open Your Heart- Madonna

08: Better Off Alone- Alice DeeJay

09: Point Of No Return- Kansas

10: La Vie Boheme- Rent Movie Sound Track

11: Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)- Greenday

12: Seasons Of Love- Rent Movie Sound Track

13: Man In The Mirror- Michael Jackson

14: (Don't Fear) The Reaper- Blue Öyster Cult

15: Wake Me Up When September Ends (Explicit) - Greenday

16: Stronger- Britney Spears

17: Wild Boys- Duran Duran

18: Running On Empty- Jackson Brown

19: Hanky Panky - Madonna

20: Black Velvet- Alannah Myles

21: Back In My Life- Alice DeeJay

22: Hindi Sad Diamonds- Moulin Rouge Sound Track

23: Learn To Fly- Pink Floyd

24: Smooth- Santana & Rob Thomas

25: The Grand Illusion- Styx


What's your top 25 on your MP3 player?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|