Poz Mikey

2/06/2008

Dell Product (RED) Laptop


Today I called Dell about their product red laptop. I wanted to know more information and cost so I could save up to purchase one of these sweet laptops. When I called I asked about the price and features. Their no frills model XPS M1530 starts at $1150.00 dollars. They also told me that fully loaded would run anywhere between $3000.00 to $4000.00 dollars. As mush as I would love to have one of these laptops right now, it's going to be quite a long, long, long, time till I'm able to get the laptop I desire. They also didn't tell me about hidden charges such as shipping and handling and such.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Nice Blog .This dell laptop batteries is compatible, and portable. Its easy to place into the laptop, and runs while youre on the go. It will last a long time, and also charges your battery. Its durability and power make it a great asset to your computer. It is also lightweight, and has light indicators on the side to inform you of how much it is charged.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|