Poz Mikey

3/16/2008

I Believe

I was watching a movie and a line struck very close to home. It's a line that has been repeated many times in history and I believe in this saying. The line went "One man can change the world." If this line is true, it gives me great pleasure and new insight for me educating about HIV/AIDS.

I know already I have helped a few people living with this disease and educated other people. I also believe that I got this disease to educate and on the world wide web. With all the tyranny and injustice in this world I do believe on person can make a difference inspiring others to make a difference.

I would love to be that one man. I just wished I wouldn't have to educate from the computer in my bedroom. I believe one day I'll get a wireless laptop and see the world!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|