Poz Mikey

10/13/2005

Sequoia House

Sequoia house is a support home with people who have HIV/AIDS. I moved in here in December after being evicted by my landlord. Right now there are three of us living here in Sequoia. We all get along pretty well, but we all have are moments. Like any room mate situtation we all have our own little quirks and pet peeves. One thing I really dig about living here is the open communication. If anyone has a problem with each other we can discuss it as adults. Yes, tempers do flair once in awhile but all in all it's a great place to live. I recently found out Sequoia house was relocated from a different location. I'm researching it to find all stats on this amazing move. Stay tuned

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|