Poz Mikey

11/10/2005

Love and the deep end

In the past couple weeks we've had two cases of love that have gone off the deep end. First was the Bay and Parker entanglement. They seemed so much in love. Being a hopeless romantic myself I was hoping their relationship would be long term. Needless to say it didn't work out. Now Christian has gone back with his ex boyfriend. They were back together just a few days and he decided to move back into his ex's place. I didn't approve and he knows I don't approve. I wanted him to wait a little while to see if the relationship would work. Now he's not even talking to me. Is giving up everything including friendships worth a relationship? I think Christian thinks that way. All I can do is hope for is the best for Christian. I hope he doesn't get suffocated again by being in this relationship. I already am seeing that happening. So Christian, know you have friends that really do care about you.

2 Comments:

  • Relationships are great. Friendships are greater. I realized that when my best friend "stole" the guy I liked and who liked me (this was seventh grade). She is still my best friend. And I haven't spoken to the guy in several years. Go figure. Anyway, I'm a new blogger...just perusing the blogs. Come post your opinions sometime.

    By Blogger Kaylen, At 1:35 PM  

  • relationships are very hard. you are a good friend to them. :)

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|