Poz Mikey

1/16/2006

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow

Well I haven't been able to write a lot the past few days. Why is that? Well as you all know I haven't been able to pay my internet bill and have to find sources where I can get on the net. Should today I write about Drivers friend waking me up at 5:30 in the morning and me not being able to get back to sleep? No I will tell you about the gentleman I am helping out now three days a week. Yes I started working for a gentleman who does hair pieces for transgenders, cancer patients, people who have obsessive compulsive disorder in which the twist and pull there hair out. The job is very easy and the genlteman said I am way over qualified for his needs. I went into the job interview and came out with a part time job, a hair cut and a really good bleach job. So click onto his sight and see what I am doing. Oh yeah I still need to find a job to fill in Mondays threw Wednesdays.

1 Comments:

  • damn, no one EVER offers to color my hair at an interview. I feel cheated.

    oh, and congrats, of course.

    - jules

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|