Poz Mikey

2/22/2006

Molotov Cocktails and Black Widow


A few days ago they found eight Molotov cocktails in a park near my new home. Now my new place is in a very nice neighborhood. How sick was that? The Molotov were in eight beer bottles filled with gas. There has been a string of arson fires south of Santa Cruz in a town known as Watsonville.

Jill my roommate said" Damn now I am afraid to take my baby and puppy to that park." To me that is sick and twisted and dangerous for the young children that play there. Not only that, gas is so expensive now a days. Hell if the wanted to use methane gas they could just come into my bed room. The HIV meds I take give me more gas then a Nazi gas chamber.

As I was writing this post I felt something crawling behind my ear. I brush off my ear, I don't feel it any more. A few seconds later I look down at the back of my hand, there is a freakin' Black Widow spider on the the back of my hand. I don't think it bit me anywhere but I am totally creeped out now. I am scratching everywhere checking to see if anymore are on me. I will have trouble getting to sleep tonight!! I am going to take a shower!!

4 Comments:

  • call in Western Exterminators...they're opaid to keep you creepy-crawly pest free.

    - jules

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:17 PM  

  • Black widow?!?! I'm running for the hills. I'm already deathly afraid of spiders. Throw a little debilitating venom in the equation and I'm a quivering mess.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:33 AM  

  • Yeah, spiders suck. Although not as paranoid about them as some people, they scare the pants off of me.

    Comparing your rear to Auschwitz? that's scarier than spiders. And probably more deadly.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:22 AM  

  • Rob V- trust me my rear is more deadly

    Kevin-I was screaming worse then Al and Matt from the today show doing the luge track

    Inky- Do you have a cat?

    Jules-I would love to call the exterminators but with the baby here and the puppy it would not be a good idea!

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|