Poz Mikey

4/11/2006

The Party (A GBBMC Blogger Whoring Posting)

This posting is part of the GBBMC to support Paul D's. book "The Lost Blogs..." Again, I hope you enjoy the posting and check out the other contestants postings. Their links are on my sidebar.

Mel, Larry, Woody, Carl, Max, Lucille, and myself all went to a party. Imogene didn't feel like going (seems it was her time of the month.) Sid already drunk and throwing a temper tantrum at work also didn't feel like going to the party. (He can be a real party pain in the ass spoiler)

So, we are all at the party getting plastered. Woody is talking to Max, and Larry saying he wants to become a big star.(Booooring and he always puts me in a [SLEEPER] mode.) He's always saying that shit (he doesn't have the talent). Who would really want to listen to him with that thin, whinny voice of his anyway. Mel and Lucille are batting around some ideas to boost the ratings and what we can do to Sid and Imogene next on the show.

I say to Carl "We really need to liven things up!!" Why don't you interview me and I'll give the puchlines?" Carl agrees and we go into our schtick. Carl was trying to catch me off guard asking me "Do you know Joan Of Arc?" I say to him "Know her? I fucked her...... Hard!" The bantering goes on for while. The guests at the party are laughing their asses off. After we stopped, it was all the party guests could talk about the rest of the night. Max (the producer of the show) asked Carl and I if we would like to do this on the air? Carl and I agree thinking why not we both could use a few extra bucks.

About a week or two before we are suppose to go on the air, some gout flared up in my leg. The flair up was so bad I need surgery on it. Schitzkolf now I have to go on the air with a fuckin'
limp, and in pain."

Max wanted Carl to make up some questions for me and approve them before we went on the air. As for me, he wanted me to say what ever came to mind. That could be really dangerous since I'm on pain killers. Lord Jehovah for give me if I say something wrong and the FCC fines us.

Air time and the skit is going great. Carl (the schmuck) surprises me with an unapproved question "I see your limping, how does it feel to be old?" What the hell, he is trying to make fun of me and my pain!!! So I come back with "How would you feel being 2000 years old, and boy are my legs tired."

We were such big a hit, Carl and I cut a record of the routine. LOL The record is such a huge success we won three grammys. Oy Vey, who'd figured.

16 Comments:

  • Mikey - This is totally perplexing. So based on your two posts, I would say a horny, son of Jewish russian immigrants male . . .with a potty mouth. LOL! But that is all I got. I think your Bill and Ted approach is a good way to hide some information and reveal others. I think I need another clue though.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 1:23 AM  

  • Showbiz friends? Foul language. Late night partying, three grammys?...Are you blogging as Paul Davidson?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:07 AM  

  • I'm still lost.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:27 AM  

  • Hail, Caesar ?

    By Blogger Mike B, At 8:42 AM  

  • Excellent! OK, I think I've got it. Mel Brooks?

    By Blogger Karl, At 9:18 AM  

  • I'm thinking Sid Caeser and "The Show of Shows."

    Woody Allen, Mel Brooks, Carl Reiner, Imogene Coco, and I'm not sure on the others.

    By Blogger Party Girl, At 11:23 AM  

  • I'm with Karl e...Mel Brooks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:48 AM  

  • It's totally Mel Brooks. I guessed as much yesterday but for some reason I thought we were doing dead people. Not "doing" dead people. Ah, you know what I mean!! That's why I didn't blog as Pauly!! He's totally not dead yet.

    By Blogger Anita, At 11:52 AM  

  • I am just not smart enough for this game. LOL... enjoy it though.

    N.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:25 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 12:41 PM  

  • I sooo should have blogged as Paul with my sense of humor but I didn't want to piss him off.

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 12:42 PM  

  • The people I would guess? You mentioned them in the pp "(Name), (Name)... etc. & I" -- I like the crowd though and the voice is great!

    By Blogger Stephanie, At 1:25 PM  

  • the 2000 years old bit gave it away. tres fantastic!

    By Blogger suze, At 8:40 PM  

  • I'm thinking Mr. Brooks as well...but it looks like quite a few people beat me to it. My second guess, Moe from the 3 Stooges.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:58 PM  

  • Yes, Mr. Bancroft.

    By Blogger WAT, At 10:08 PM  

  • i don't feel smart for somw reason reading yours...

    ah well. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|