Poz Mikey

5/02/2006

Let Me See Your Eagle Eyes


Saturday was Jill's birthday in the house. We celebrated on Sunday when her parental units came down to see her(well actually the granddaughter). We had a fabulous BBQ with all the fixings.....YUM. Jill's mother and I were talking and she asked me if I had herd of the live webcam at an Eagles nest. I told her that I hadn't so she forward the link in my E Mail.

So today I want to pass the link onto all my fellow bloggers. This is amazing!!!! While writing this post, I saw one of the chicks begging for food. So click here to view one of America's national symbols live webcam nest feed complete with sound. If you just get a black box just keep trying. It means a lot of people are at ste.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|