Poz Mikey

8/06/2006

Treated Myself


So the boss finally paid me what he owed me today. I decide to go out and splurg on myself for once!! So I found a digi camera and printer on clearence for under $80.00 The camera is an HP R507 with a HP 7760 photoprinter. Not too bad of a deal since I don't need the best. I just needed something functional. Who know's, I might just do a HNT this Thursday. So expect more pics my fellow bloggers. I scored since Amazon wanted about $220.00 for both new. Thank god for Sears clearence.

2 Comments:

  • Hmmm, just in time for Gay Guru After Dark pics, Mikey??? ;)

    I just got my first digital camera a few months ago and have NO IDEA how I got along without one! I am beyond hooked on going digital. Have a great time with it, kiddo!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:19 PM  

  • Wow, great find ! I never get that lucky.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|