Poz Mikey

4/19/2007

Getting The Hell Out Of Dodge

I'm am finally getting the hell out of Dodge (Santa Cruz) this weekend. You see my best friend Jules moved to Modesto last month. My Boss is going to California Dreamin' (a transgender fair) and I have the next few days off.

I can't wait to see Jules again and catch up on her and her family. I also have needed to get out of Santa Cruz even for a day for a VERY long time. I can't remember the last time I've been out of Santa Cruz for more then a few hours.

I'll be seeing Remy, G.T., and my favorite puppies!! Along with that I might be seeing her family again. It's going to be a great weekend and I'm so excited I might need depends. The only down side of my trip is the 5 hour bus ride to her town. I will say Jules is worth the pain in the ass from riding the bus that long. I love you hun and I'll see you in a few hours!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|