Poz Mikey

10/12/2007

Flu Shot, Seaside, And Drag

Today I went to our local clinic to get my yearly flu shot. Ever since I found out I had HIV/AIDS my doctor told me to get a flu shot. What I didn't know is that flu shots only work with people who's T cells are over 200. My first year flu shot wasn't all that beneficial. I walked into the room and the nurse told me to relax my arm. I said "How can I relax look at the size of that needle!!" I really said that to that nurse.

I also went to lunch with Seaside_Lady and her best friend. After we were done with our clients I helped my boss get into drag because he was seeing John Waters. I will post about these events on later postings. I have to be up way early for work and it's going to be a LONG day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|