Poz Mikey

11/13/2005

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire


As I stated before I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I visit the Harry Potter.com site all the time. First of all I have to tell you that the Goblet of Fire is my favorite book in the series. Well I went to MSN.com and looked under the entertainment videos and searched for Harry Potter to my surprise they had 10 videos. Most of them were interviews with the cast members. They also had a couple of clips from the movie. Needless to say I nearly wet myself. I am more stoked now then ever to see this flick. When I went to Harry Potter.com. I said for the hell of it let's see what collectables they have. To my surprise the have a collection of the tri wizard's wands under wish list. I said to myself "Damn boy wouldn't they look good in your room". So needless to say I had two nice surprises and something I can save for as soon as I find a job. If anyone from Warner Brothers reads this blog(unlikely chance) your company and the Harry Potter franchise REALLY needs to make a dragon wallpaper like what's on your Goblet of Fire site for our computers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|