Poz Mikey

12/31/2005

The Year In Review

Well I was able to make one more posting before the new year. Everyone is making there end of the year reviews so here's mine. This past year I have undergone a battery of test for stomach problems and the doctor's still stumped. I have lost three room mates from the Hiv virus. I have lost my benefits and no income as of writing this posting. I have made some remarkable friends such as Jules, Driver, River, Ms. Youth, Ruby, Ms. Sizzle and more. If I forgot anyone I apologize. My life has been stagnate the past few years. My New Years wish for myself and my friends is that 2006 brings all of us great joy and no sorrow. That we all get the breaks we deserve and need. So to one and all Happy New Year!! May all our wishes come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|