Poz Mikey

12/26/2005

No Christmas Miracle and Gifts

Well the Christmas miracle didn't happen. Was I hoping it would? Maybe a little bit deep in my soul. To Chris: Your Christmas wish didn't come for me. To myself: Know things will get better for you. To Jules and Ms.Sizzle: I have a gift for you both that you will enjoy. You both will have to wait a little to collect on this gift. To Matthew: Yours should be here sometime this week. To Driver: Thank you for being you. To Ms.Youth and Ruby: Thank you for the great time last night. The dinner and the company is always wonderful. To River: Try as I might to get a hold of you. You were unavailable. I have a gift for you too. You will also have to play Text Twist again to give me a higher score to shoot for. I broke the one you had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|