Poz Mikey

2/24/2006

Sexual Innuendoes and Talking Sex


I don't know what was going on at work yesterday. Everybodys mind was in the gudder!!! I was bending down to get something out of a cabinet for my boss and he says to me" While you are down there" My god he is so not my type. Then there was a client talking on the cell phone to her daughter saying." I am getting a blow job from my boss and his new assistant" Wait a minute lady first you have the wrong equipment and second you look like Masha from the M.Y.T.H. series. For those of you who know Mama G she was her build.

When I first arrived at work, Wild S grabbed my tight, bubble butt. A friend of mine told me "You are a toned white man with a black man's ass." Damn, I know I amorous as hell right now( for not being intimate with anyone in almost four years) and want my fantasy too come true, but I am not into 60 something year old women who have had more plastic surgery then Joan Rivers. Then there was this transgender talking how she was making out with an Egyptian dude, reached down and grabbed his crotch and said"Your to big for me, laters." I just love my job!!! Thanks Ben At TGIFHOUNDS for the pic.

2 Comments:

  • This was quite interesting to read...
    Just thought I'd let you know.
    =]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:29 PM  

  • Oh, and so that you have the SLIGHTEST idea who I am, here's a link to my MySpace.

    www.myspace.com/broken_promises_x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|