Poz Mikey

2/07/2006

The Worst Best Movie I Love


Everyone went wild over the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Today I went put my two cents into cult film classics. Phantom Of The Paradise is one of the tackiest films I have ever seen, it's so bad it's good. Music written, and staring Paul Williams directed by Brian De Palma in 1974. Do those names sound familiar? Paul wrote classic songs for The Carpenters, and you may have seen him in the Smokey and The Bandit films. This film is a mix of Faust and Phantom of the Opera. Check it out and see what I mean. I love this movie!!! A bit a triva for you Sissy Spacek was a set dresser on this film before making it as an actress. She worked again with De palma on the screne in Carrie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|