Poz Mikey

3/03/2006

One, Two, Three, Oops


As I mentioned before I was a gymnast for 18 years. I worked out with the high school team when I was in junior high. Competed in high school and was the co-captain, and college. The one year I competed in college till the money situation got messed up, I went to the North Alantic championships on floor, and vault.

So I was sitting with my teammates watching with other events. There was the pommel horse, rings, and high bar all going on at the some time. So my eyes dashing back and forth between competitor's I start watching the high bar. A good looking dude from another school starts his high bar routine.

I'm thinking man this dude is really hitting his routine he's going to place somewhere in the top 3 spots. So he was doing giants, and release moves with perfect form. Then I see him do one giant. Hold on a second for those of you who don't know what a giant is click on the link to see what I mean. Now back to the action.

So the dude does one giant, two giants, three giants. Hey what the hell is that brown spot on back of his white competitor's pants. Yes, while winding up for his dismount, the dude lost total bowel control and shit his pants. Even with a load in his pants he stuck his dismount. I should say he had a sticky disbowelmount.

In the end, I think the judges gave him the sympathetic vote because everybody noticed and laughed, plus he took first place in that event. For me I would have given him a 10.0 just for finishing. So before you get on that pole and start swinging around, make sure you take a shit first.

5 Comments:

  • :o Poor guy!

    By Blogger Mimi, At 1:46 AM  

  • I don't know if I should laugh, cry, feel sorry for, or admire the guy. Can I go for some mix of all of the above?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:17 AM  

  • Trina- Yes I agree

    Kevin- go with all the above

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 11:09 AM  

  • LOL - I laughed AND cried (of course, it was just laughing so hard that it made me cry, but it's the thought that counts... lol)

    By Blogger Justin Thyme, At 1:31 PM  

  • i'm with trina. poor guy!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|