Poz Mikey

4/11/2006

An Interruption In The GBBMC (We Have Gone National)


I am giving Mikey back his computer so he can write a real posting. So here's Mikey. "Thank you so much guest blogger."

Dudes we are amazing. I wasn't going to do a real posting this week and let my guest blogger only do his postings, but when I read the E mail that we were featured on the USA Today On Line. I nearly wet myself. Who had figure that this would be such a huge hit for Paul Davidson (The writer of "The Lost Blogs...") and Kevin aka Kapgar doing the GBBMC. Never in my life that something I was involved with would be put into a national publication or on a nationwide website for millions of readers to read. Now the game is really on and the pressure too.

I want to tell my fellow bloggers I am really enjoying reading your postings and I am having way too much fun with my guest blogger. I am still clueless to many of the your guest bloggers. I want to thank Paul and Kevin for allowing us to have this amazing experience. I am just afraid my guest blogger will sue me for slander if he reads my postings. So lets raise the bar with our writing.

I am now going to return my computer over to my guest blogger so he can finish writing his postings for this week. Hopefully I won't have to do anymore real postings for week. My guest blogger already thinks I am a little schmuck. "Thank you Mikey, and don't worry I am not going to sue you. You little schmuck!!."

5 Comments:

  • Mikey, hope historic blogger did not too many bad words with you! Can you please give a little clue in the next post? smooches!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 12:21 PM  

  • that's great news.

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 1:56 PM  

  • It is rather cool. Looking forward to the rest of the week.

    By Blogger Karl, At 7:11 PM  

  • i second your thanks to Pauly and Kevin - this has been so much fun so far! I've loved 'meeting' everyone and their historical counterparts...

    By Blogger suze, At 8:38 PM  

  • That is too bad Anne Bancroft is gone. What a great classy amazing lady.

    And Madeline Kahn too.

    RIP

    By Blogger WAT, At 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|