Poz Mikey

5/05/2006

Cinco de Mayo, Health Update, Anal Retentiveness

I want wish all my Latino readers and whoever a happy Cinco de Mayo. It's kewl to party but please party safe. I do not want to go to your blogs and wonder if something happen to you. I want to see postings within the next few days.


So I told Jill about how I felt like I was getting a cold and sore throat. She looked into my throat and I am defiantly fighting something at the moment. My fear is that the thrush has return. I can not see a doctor till the beginning of next week do to work and finances.





This is how anal retentive I can be sometimes. I was one of six contestants who were graciously awarded an autographed copy of the "Lost Blogs From Jesus To Jim Morrison" by Paul Davidson in the GBBMC marketing campaign. To read these posting please see my April archives. While reading the hard copy of these most excellent postings, I notice Mr. Davidson had a lot of links that were in these famous peoples postings. I actually went to the back of the book to see if the hard copy of the web page links were in back of the book. Go figure they weren't there surprise, surprise!! If the rest of the book is as good as the first 80 pages. I am in for quite a treat. Some of my favorite posting right now are from Jessie James, Neil Armstrong, Sitting Bull, The Donner Family, Orson Welles, but my all time favorite that I have read so far is Helen Keller's photoblog (Why Paul....Y didn't use flickr for her posting I'll never know?)

Footnote: This is me sitting in my computer chair reading with my feet up on my bed. Computer to my left, nightstand to my right. Kickin 'em when they're up, kickin 'em when they're down. Dirty laundry.

7 Comments:

  • Funny, I like to read in the same sort of position. Sit in the ol' computer chair with my legs popped up on my bed. Either that or actually laying in bed, those are my two favorite reading positions.

    By Blogger Karl, At 10:27 PM  

  • I thought of you yesterday! I was in the grocery store and J. Lo. came on. I had to do a little dance in the aisle!

    I will be keeping my fingers crossed and thumbs pressed (that is what they do in Germany) that you feel better soon.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 4:19 AM  

  • Let us know as soon as you can about your health. We all (even those of us who just 'met' you) are keeping our thoughts on you, sugah.

    *MWAH!*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:05 AM  

  • glad you're enjoying the book. I can't wait to get my copy.

    Hope you feel better soon...

    By Blogger suze, At 8:28 AM  

  • feel better soon, baby doll.

    Here's hoping it's nothing worse than a cold!

    By Blogger Party Girl, At 6:21 PM  

  • Hey Mikey, I hope you get to the doctor and get a good check up, you are in my thoughts. It's been a hard day today for me as well, funeral for death of a friend. I am excited about Pauls new book and will be buying it on Tuesday, looks like it will be great, I loved his first book to corporate america. Take care of yourself babe and keep us posted....GG

    By Blogger The Gay Guru, At 8:48 PM  

  • Oh precious.

    You're sicky poo.

    IT sux, but onward!

    I'm battling terrible anxiety as of late, and it really is beating me up.

    A possible blog post on this soon.

    By Blogger WAT, At 1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|