Poz Mikey

5/09/2006

Not Yet Another Meme Post

Before I start the memes I want to tell everyone I am feeling better. What ever it is I have is going away and I have more energy and please sign map. Now more Memes.

Three Websites I Enjoy

a) E Mails From Jesus

b) PostSecret

c) TGIF Hounds (BEN WE WANT HOUND SHIRTS!!!)


Three Famous People From History I Would Have Liked To Have Met

a) Eva Peron

b) Marilyn Monroe

c) Cleopatra (Can you tell I like powerful women?)


Four Things That Scare Me Having HIV

a) It may mutate into to the "Super Virus" (It reared it's ugly head In New York City last year and it's coming again anyday now. Yes the HIV virus does mutate in people.The "Super Virus" is resistant to all meds)

b) I may get skin legions

c) Getting Brain Tumors (Watch the movie "It's My Party" and you'll know what I mean)

d) Me infecting someone (I know all about safe sex but accidents happen. I couldn't live with myself if I did infect someone. No one should go threw what I went threw!!)


Three People I Would Like To Meet In Hollywood

a) Rick Baker

b) Stan Winston (heheh I just did search and found his official site so click on Stan's name to see his site it's very ,very kewl link for SciFi Fans)

c) James Cameron (I'm over Spielberg who has lost his edge and Lucas just can't write anymore do I have to mention the "Phalic Menace.")


Three movie Props Or Costumes I'd Like To Own

a) Sigorney Weavers pulse rifle from "Aliens" (Get away from her you BITCH)

b) One of the flight suits from the new "Battlestar Galatica" (Complete with actor Jamie Bamber who plays Apollo, or a custom made one for myself)

c) David Prowse lightsabre from Star Wars A New Hope (Prowse was the actor in the Darth Vader suit I met him once he's a boring speaker)


Three Extreme Sports I would Like To Try

a) Bungy Jumping

b) Sky Diving

c) Wake Boarding


Three Artist or Groups I Have seen in Concert

a) Tina Turner (oh yeah baby front row center)

b) The Motels (lead singer must have been doing coke that night)

c) The B52's (I was scared to say Liberace my parents took me to see him once when I was a kid)


Three Artist or Groups I Would Like To See In Concert

a) Greenday

b) Madonna

c) Cher (Talk about the last two having a "Big Gay Al" following HISSS on me{click on Al's Name For his Home Page})


Three Artist You Couldn't Pay Me Enough To See In Concert

a) Britney Smears

b) Mirah Scary

c) Marilyn Mason

d) J Lo OOOPS that was four

5 Comments:

  • i would be right there beside you at the Cher concert.

    And oh, I wanted to mention that my understanding of the "super Virus" is that you can only get it if you get the virus from someone who has been on meds already, which means your virus doesn't "become" the Super Virus, you either get the Super Virus right off or you don't (which you didn't). I might be wrong though...I've been wrong about plenty of things before.

    By Blogger Jules, At 9:18 PM  

  • Oh great...don't you SEE how many memes I'm already doing?! You're just screwing with me now, aren't you, Mikey? heh.

    I'm with you on the BSG flight suits, though I think I'll take one with Grace Park or Katee Sackhoff. Or Tricia Helfer. Yeah, any of the three would make me very happy.

    By Blogger Karl, At 10:20 PM  

  • I totally agree with the artists you wouldn't pay money to see.

    Britney? Hello, white trash lip syncer

    Mirah? you're not a blonde and put the girls inside.

    Marilyn? Yikes!

    J Lo? Whatev

    By Blogger Party Girl, At 12:27 PM  

  • Evita huh? Yeah, one of history's most powerful and incredible women.

    Strong till the bitter end.

    "No llores por mí Argentina..."

    By Blogger WAT, At 8:31 PM  

  • I'll be working on the Cafe Press site soon, I'm kinda tapped right now; but you'll be the first one I ping when it goes live.

    Marilyn! Good choice. :) Cool list bud.

    Cheers.

    By Blogger Ben, At 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|