Poz Mikey

4/22/2007

Modesto




So this weekend I visited my friend Jules in Modesto. May I say I had an awesome weekend. It took me 6 hours to make a 2 hour car trip but I didn't care. Friday night Jules and I caught up on each others lives.

Saturday she showed me around Modesto where she grew up. We went to the Mall and I was like OMG a really Mall. I bought a new product red shirt at the Gap (which I'm wearing) and a new HIV/AIDS metal bracelet you can see on my left wrist.

We also stopped by Her Mom and Pop's place to their garden. The pic of Jules and myself shown was taken in her Mom's back yard. Saturday night we watched a rainbow chick flick called "Latter Days." I must say it's in the top 20 films I've ever seen. It was so good I put it on my Amazon wished list. I laughed and cried at this movie. Let's face it I'm a hopeless romantic. A few hours later we went hot tubbing.

It was just great to get away from Santa Cruz and relax. I diffidently will visit Jules again in Modesto.

3 Comments:

  • Both of you are looking damn good. Never heard of "Latter Days." I'll have to be on the lookout for it.

    By Blogger Karl, At 4:28 AM  

  • the phone message you guys left me was AWESOME! i wish i could have answered it but i was at a friend's house eating dinner.

    love you both!

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 7:13 AM  

  • That's totally cool of you to make the trip, I'm sure she was glad to see you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|