Poz Mikey

1/21/2009

Sittimg On The Dock Of The Bay


Ok so I wasn't sitting sitting on a dock. It was a rock at the levy at the mouth of Santa Cruz harbor on the Monterey Bay . No I wasn't waisting time there, I was taking a good long look at my life trying to set up a life plan for myself.

I was setting some long term goals for myself. Less then two weeks ago, I didn't even think I had a future now I have goals. I will share some of my goals and thoughts with you now.

First and foremost is for me to stop being and playing the part of the victim in this thing we call life. I've been knocked to the gutter too many times in life that I'm tired of being knocked to the gutter. I now have a chance of a new lease on life and to hit more goals.

These others are not in order

To restart educating what's it like living with AIDS and educating on the web about HIV/AIDS. Know this my friends this one I really, really, had to think. Did I want to help people or did I just want the recognition? The recognition for my work would be nice but helping people is more important then the recognition and who knows that may come when the time is right. This might take sometime till I can get internet and a land line set up at the place I'll be staying. Yes my friends I'll be off line for a little while at my new place but will try to go to some place to update you on my status.

To find a partner to love. I'm tired of being single and would love to have someone to share and get my life experiences. Someone who will appreciate me for who I am.

To handle things in a more timely matter. I'm a procrastinator.

To start up my massage practice. It is one of the ways for me to earn money.

To go to Hawaii for a vacation by January 2011. The last vacation I really had was back in 1997 when my ex and myself went to L. A. when we were thinking about moving to California. Holy shit Mr. Peabody, we need to turn back the wayback machine!!

These are a few of the life goals I set for my yesterday and I hope to fulfill them in a timely matter.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|