Poz Mikey

12/21/2005

No Good Deed...And trivia answer

If you had asked me a few months ago if good deeds are rewarded. I would have shot you a broad, shitty, gaped tooth smile with an astounding yes. Last night changed that for me. I mentioned the emergency situation I had the other night. Well last night the landlord called, and one my case workers. Needless to say it wasn't very good news. Did I save a person's life the other night? Maybe I did, maybe they would have survived without my help. I don't want to know the truth or what would have happened if I wasn't there to help. You think to yourself ok universe give me a break here after that night. Right now I believe in the old adage. No good deed goes unpunished. I'm sure this is not always true for everybody, or a select few people of a deserving nature. Well don't I deserve a break for all the traumas and tribulations I have suffered over the past 15 months. Including three deaths in our house from HIV. A barrage of test and yet my doctor is still stumped on a few health issues. He refuse to put me on disability. Doesn't the universe think ok enough is enough for this man? Let something good happen for him that will absolutely blow his mind. Is the universe saying that my spiritual work is completed where I'm living and that's why I'm not getting the breaks I like to receive to stay here? Is it time for me to move on to another place? I believe everything happens for a reason. I could rant and rave for a long time about this unjust situation. So I am stopping here and giving you the trivia question answer from The Original Gospel Rock. And the answer is with a heart pounding drum roll. Murray Head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|