Poz Mikey

1/20/2006

Congrats And New Toys


First of all I want to shout out A BIG CONGRATS TO Ms. SIZZLE!!!! She just found out she is going to be an aunt. Now isn't it funny how humans are very protective of their new toys. I really noticed this with my new bike, and I have seen people do this with their new cars, CD's, DVD's ect. We highly prize them until that first scratch, or ding, the first flaw we find. I was contemplating why we do this to our new toys. Do we just get used to them after awhile? Do we get bored with them? Is it that we want better toys, or we can't afford to buy new ones? Do we want the upgraded versions of the ones we already own? If anyone has an answer please let me know.

1 Comments:

  • thanks mikey. :)

    i think it is because that first flaw changes it for us. there is a pristine love to a new toy. after that, it's all velveteen rabbit love- not bad, just different.

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|