Poz Mikey

1/21/2006

Driver's Off And On Top Of The World


First off I want to wish my ex roomie Driver the best of luck. We had our problems in the past, but dude I wish you the best and thank you for coming into my life. I know you will do well where you are going. I have had a MAJOR attitude shift these past two weeks. With starting to work again, the news from the doctor, the new bike and bike shoes, the fabulous (LOLOL) hair cut and dye job by my boss. I feel like I am on top of the world. To celebrate I went to one of my favorite restaurant's here in town and had a great meal. Cheese ravioli with meat sauce I am such a pasta fanatic it's not funny. After I ate, I wanted to stand in the middle of Pacific avenue (the main drag here in Santa Cruz) block all traffic, and sing at the top of my lungs "I'm Walking on Sunshine." No, I haven't found that significant other. Now I am starting to feel like I can have one and not be sick all the time. That I will be able to function in the real world. I really need to thank my nurse, doctor, Jules and her amazing family, Ms. Sizzle, Matthew, Chris, River, Ms. Youth, and Ruby for not giving up on me. You are all the best, and most wonderful people I know.

2 Comments:

  • you, my dear, are one of the most amazing friends ever. What good comes your way is well earned.

    - jules

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:46 PM  

  • that man, he's on his way. believe!

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|