Poz Mikey

1/28/2006

Wild S And Frankenstein Tits


What should I blog about tonight? How I took my bosses keys home with me? The attack of the killer exploding potato? The eye brow waxing and plucking? Man, I do not see how you woman do that stuff. OUCH!!! My boss said mine were like titanium brillo pads. Having a bad morning and going to work. No to depressing. How one day I got cold at work, pulling on my sweatshirt and Hart coming up to me asking if I was cold. Then proceeded in telling me to get use to it that I am working with a bunch of middle age women who are all going threw menopause. No, I want to blog about Wild S and Frankenstein tits.
One of my co workers in which we call Wild S I just learn had major plastic surgery done. Do you know where I'm going with this posting? The only thing I know of, or have been told is Wild had liposuction done on the abdomen (she talked my boss in having that done along with his neck he shows off proudly) and breast reduction. From what I herd, her breast were so big that when she turned her breast used to break out bricks of buildings, cracking sidewalks and passer byes noses alike, and indent cars. They were so big that she really did developed back problems.
So Wild S, my boss, Donna, and myself were in my bosses cubicle. My boss asked Wild "Are you using the massager so you don't get the scaring from the lipo?" She goes "Hell no. I'm cut here and here, SEE." Then Wild lifts up her top and shows us her breast, her incisions, and bruising. Donna aka Big Red yells out for the whole salon to hear "Holy shit you have Frankenstein tits!!"All of us couldn't keep a straight face for the rest of the day. BTW We had lots of P.I.A.s today and one or two M.I.A.s. I just love working with these women. You never know what they will do, or say next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|