Poz Mikey

1/26/2006

The Dark Knight, Do You Know Who The Mag. 7 Are?


Yesterday, I was reading the blog of Miss Bliss in which she stated she wanted to date Batman. I asked Bliss which one she liked best? If it was Christian Bale we were going to have a fight over him. Bale has signed on to play Batman again to be released in 2008. Batman aka the dark knight started out as a comic book hero and has gone onto movies, cartoons, TV, ect. Reading an article I found out that Bale was the seventh actor to play Batman in a live action flick. So I am putting it out there today. Can you name all seven actors who played Batman? I'll give you a hint. The two you don't know played Batman in 1943 and 1949. I will give you the answers in a day or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|