Poz Mikey

2/25/2006

The 5 List Post For Ms. Sizzle

Before I start don't forget about the blooger whore contest.

5 Movies or DVD's I Love

a) Jaws-"Your going to wait until the shark comes up and bites you on the ass."

b)Aliens-"Get away from her you bitch!"

c) Young Frankenstein-"There wolf, There Castle."

d)Akira-"Kanedaaaa!!!"

e)Murder On the Orient Express -"I believe the name was Greenwood"

5 Books or series I love

a)M.Y.T.H

b)Incarnations of Immortality

c)Harry Potter

d)The Belgariad

e)The Educated Heart

5 Men who I would like to make my one sexual fantasy cum true

a) Matt Kessler

b)Jeffery Buttle

c)Michael Phelps

d) Marcus Schenkenberg

e)Geek Slut

f) Jeremy Bloom

5 people I wonder Where are they now?

a)Eddie The Eagle

b)Dame Edna

c) Jan Michael Vincent

d)Lance Kerwin

e)Mark Hamill

5 Favorite songs

a) Like A prayer (Madonna)

b) Pity The Child (Chess Sound track)

c)I Melt with you

d) Guilty (Lime)

e)It's Raining men (The Weather Girls){You knew I had to have at least one gay song in there LOL}

f) Relax (Frankie Goest to Hollywood) Damn that was six oh well!!!

5 People I can't stand

a) Martha stewart

b)Dr. Phil

c)Martha Stewart

d)Dr. Phil

e)Martha Stewart


5 Stage roles I would had loved to played

a)Pippin

b) Allen in Equuas

c)P.T. Barnum in Barnum

d)Witch Boy in Dark of the Moon

e)Che in Evita

Enjoy the links they were a bitch!!

4 Comments:

  • May the heavens rain riches on you for your People You Can't Stand list. Mine would look about the same. But throw in a little Paris Hilton and it's golden.

    BTW, Mark Hamill has been doing the voice of The Joker on the Batman animated series for about a decade now. Other than that, Comic Book: The Movie and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:07 AM  

  • Teah and if I would had added Nichole Ritchie it would have been priceless

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 7:12 PM  

  • that sure is a lot of links! way to go mikey. :)

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 9:47 AM  

  • ...and you can catch Jan Michael Vincent in "Buffalo '66" but i haven't seen him since then either.

    you would have been a great P.T. Barnum but an even better Pippin.

    - Jules

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|